Welcome to , Please Login or Register
CARD FORUM
| Choose Your Language |

Click Here To Search The Forum
For Banner Ads On Cardforum.cc Our Telegram ID : @Crvice

Your Store Ad Here
Banner Size
200 × 500 px
1 Month $200
2 Months $350
3 Months $500


Telegram ID

@Crvice

Your Store Ad Here
Banner Size
200 × 500 px
1 Month $200
2 Months $350
3 Months $500


Telegram ID

@Crvice


Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I’m here to sells bank logs
7 hours ago,
Post: #1
Shocked  I’m here to sells bank logs
Let's work if you have CashApp, Chime,PayPal,SoFi or any bank account or a verified Coinbase
If you have any of these drops ready to go, text me now. Lets make daily bread together!
I'll help you grab the right log & wipe it clean with minimal risk‼️‼️‼️
@wotemp
Reply
 


Messages In This Thread
I’m here to sells bank logs - by Krisstafuh - 7 hours ago

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

@ 2017 CARDFORUM.CC